5) Zdeno Chara is too tall. How will our shorter players be able to punch him in the face while he is being held from behind?
4) Patrice Bergeron still has all his fingers. How is that possible?
3) Why are reporters allowed to ask so many questions after the game? If we aren’t going to answer them, they shouldn’t be asking in the first place.
2) Bobby Orr shouldn’t be allowed in the Garden. He is retired. That isn’t fair.
1) Tim Thomas’s excessive stopping of many pucks.
Reportedly, the Canucks also demanded that every goal after five that the Bruins scored in game three should be credited to Vancouver. Even Gary Bettman couldn’t figure that one out.